The Chief Clinical Systems Engineer reports directly to the CEO. In collaboration with the CEO and under the authority of the Governance Board on which he will serve as a non-voting member, he will:
- Maintain SETMA clinical decision support functionalities
- Maintain and deploy new disease management tools
- Serve as SETMA’s liaison with NextGen under the direction of the CIO and CEO.
- Make sure that SETMA’s systems comply with HIT’s and CMS’s Meaningful Use requirements in collaboration with SETMA’s COO, CIO and CEO.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual audits on:
- Healthcare Provider performance
- Population management
- SETMA’s COGNOS functions for analytics for quality improvement