The Chief Financial Officer, who holds a valid Certified Public Accountancy certificate, works with the Chief Operations Officer to:
- Work with SETMA’s consultant CPA to make certain that SETMA complies with all local, state and federal tax and financial regulatory requirements.
- Keep the Governance Board informed of the financial status of the practice including the daily cash flow reports, monthly, quarterly and annually financial statements.
- Prepare profit and loss statements for each department, comparing the budgeted expenditures, income and expectations with the actual performance.
- Meet with the Governance Board at their request to review SETMA’s financials.
- Maintain all legally required financial statements.
- Serve as a non-voting member of the Governance Board.