The Managing Partner is a member of the Governance Board who has been elected to serve in a position of leadership for:
- The carrying out of SETMA’s Mission, Vision and Goals.
- Addressing complaints about healthcare provider performance and determining corrective action.
- Collaborating with the CEO and COO about the management of the practice.
- Promoting the growth and development of the practice both internally and externally.
- Serving on the Executive Management Team which is a subgroup of the Governance Board and which is charged with carrying business of the practice between Governance Board meetings.
- Liaison with external organizations with whom SETMA maintains on-going relationships.