Multiple sections of SETMA’s Public Reporting address NCQA audits:
- NCQA annually updates the HEDIS measures which are reported elsewhere under HEDIS (NCQA).
- NCQA also has standards which must be met for recognition as a patient-centered medical home. Those are described and reported under Medical Home.
- NCQA requires that a Patient-Centered Medical Home must report on at lest ten quality measure which are endorsed by the Nation Quality Forum. SETMA reports on dozens more and those are reported under NQF.
- NCQA also has a program entitled Diabetes Recognition Program. It is that program which is described here and the elements of that program are reported here by provider name.
The NCQA Diabetes Recognition Program Audit designates:
- Each element of the audit
- The standard of each element of the audit
- The cumulative score of each SETMA provider on the audit.
Each of SETMA’s Beaumont locations is recognized by NCQA for Diabetes Care. SETMA’s Nederland/Port Arthur and Orange locations were established after SETMA applied for NCQA recognition. Those locations will be included in the application in August 2013 when we reapply for recognition. Those locations will also be included in the application for Patient-Centered Medical Home recognition in 2013.