Today, we have our monthly provider training meeting. We close our offices for half a day. The subjects we will address today are:
- HCAHPS - reviewed as a patient-centric approach in in-patient care.â€” audit is first attachment above - link to the develop process of this audit and project - began July 15th Completed July 30th -- http://www.setma.com/letters/
- CAHPS - we will review the questions which our CAHPS vendor will use.
- “Have You Really Addressed Your Patient’s Concerns,” Carlos Roberto Jaen - a Patient-Centered Office Visit - How? The following is the link to the power point for this part of the meeting today: http://www.setma.com/Presentations/What-is-patient-centered-communication
- “Patient Engagement” Health Affairs, February 14, 2013 - How to promote patient engagement - http://www.setma.com/Presentations/SETMA-8-20-13-Provider-Training-Health-Affairs-2-14-13-Patient-Engagement
- Health Affairs, Health Gaps, August 15, 2013. - SETMA has eliminated ethnic disparities in hypertension and diabetes - this is a broader view http://www.setma.com/Presentations/SETMA-8-20-13-Provider-Training-Health-Affairs-8-15-13-Health-Gap.
- SETMA’s Automated Team, the logical extension of Clinical Decision Support, Patient Engagement, Activation and Shared Decision Making. The following is the link to our Automatic Team Tutorial: http://www.setma.com/epm-tools/Automated-Team-Tutorial-for-the-EMR-Automated-Team-Function